Assembly foreman needed.
MAXBIK New Energy Ltd. - the famous e-bikes company in Canada is seeking experienced e-bike and e-scooter assembly foreman who has skills to repair them,and can support our sales and after-sales. Be an e-bike repairer,you are also supposed to be customer-first, have the sense to pick up correct order and are able to be quickly familiar with every merchandise that related to our products.
– Restore e-bikes and parts in safe condition.
– Assemble new e-bikes for sale or rental.
– Detect the condition of electric bicycles before sale and bicycles that was returned.
- Repair all bicycles that have problems, purchase bicycle parts for correct the model.
- Regularly check the battery status, and constantly update the best match for the controller and the battery.
– Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for e-bikes with customers.
- Train company employees and supervise the assemble process.
– Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base.
– Complete assignments and projects to meet our high quality standards.
Skills needed to resolve the bellow problems:
1. The positive and negative poles of the electric bicycle's power supply are reversed.
2. The components burn out due to water ingress and short circuit in the controller
3. Controller circuit board i damaged
4. Di-soldering and virtual soldering of components on the circuit board
5. Deviation of positioning magnet
6. The gap between the carbon brushes is uneven
7. Short circuit between the positive and negative poles of the battery
8. Short circuit between turns
9. Short circuit of commutator segments
10. Motor noisy or abnormal sound (for example: the bearing gap in the motor of the electric bicycle is large; the magnet is loose; the motor body is deflected; the surface of the motor steering gear is oxidized, ablated, oily is uneven, the commutator is loose; the carbon brush is loose , The carbon brush holder is not correct)
11. Motor speed slow (clean or replace the photosensitive film to wipe the photosensitive tube; replace the speed control handle; replace the motor; replace the controller)
12. The power indicator does not light up while motor is running (no voltage between the positive and negative leads to the dial, or the wire or connector is broken; the luminous tube is damaged; the dial circuit board is faulty;
13. Voltage indicator on instrument panel is abnormal and the motor is running normally
14. Battery cannot be charged or is under-charged (the fuse in the battery is in poor contact with the holder; the fuse in the battery is broken; the charger has no output, etc.)
15. Reasons and treatments for the motor stop when it rotates
16. Power-off switch is malfunctioning
17. The instrument panel indicator and motor are failed
- High school graduate and over 1 year mechanic training
- Workable English
– Experienced mechanic with minimum 2+ years of experience working on e-bikes in a professional environment
– Extensive knowledge of e-bike technology(Controller programming), accessories, and parts (know what is compatible & what is not, etc.)
– Highly competent in e-bike repair, diagnosis, and maintenance
– Hard working, energetic
- Willing to work overtime
– Able to multi-task
Work hours: 40 hours /week
Add: 104 A 15252 – 32nd Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 0R7
Those considered to get an interview will be contacted. DO NOT call to ask about if we received your resume. We will answer every applicant after receiving your resume.