At Maxbik e-bikes, we take great pride in quality and durability of our products. We are confident that you will be impressed as well, and we stand behind all of our products.
- This warranty applies only to products, parts and components (hereafter PRODUCTS) that have been manufactured, assembled, or sold in new condition by Maxbik Inc/Maxbik bikes (hereafter, Maxbik).
- This warranty applies only to replacement/repair of PRODUCTS in case of a manufacturing flaw in materials or workmanship, in accordance with the e-bikes of warranty service, and subject to any and exclusions limitations, and procedures explained below.
- This warranty is not transferable in any way and may not be exercised by anyone other than the original retail buyer (hereafter BUYER) of the PRODUCTS, only if the BUYER has retained constant ownership of the PRODUCTS since their original purchase of the PRODUCTS and only to PRODUCTS purchased in new condition either:
- Battery packs are covered for a period of 1 year on manufacture defects only. We DO NOT cover wear and tear or USAGE on your battery.
- Other electronic components are covered under warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- New Bike Guarantee- we offer full replacement of defective parts with free shipping within the first 30 days of your bike purchase. After 30 days the customer is responsible for all shipping and returning costs to Maxbik.
The intent of this warranty is to ensure that the BUYER of any new products sold by Maxbik or any Maxbik product solo by an authorized Maxbik dealer will receive a quality product, free of manufacturing flaws. This warranty should not be considered to be an insurance policy against any damage occurring after the products are received, nor as explicit or implicit acceptance by Maxbik of responsibility for the consequences resulting from the failure of any PRODUCTS, irrespective of whether the failure itself is covered by this warranty.
In addition, the following situations are excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- Warranty claims not made in accordance with Warranty Claims process.
- PRODUCTS with technical alterations that have been made without the approval of the manufacturer
- PRODUCTS with alterations to or additions to which use incompatible or non-original parts
- Damage to or failure of PRODUCTS resulting from weather or ordinary wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, damage resulting from bumps and scrapes after possession of the PRODUCTS has been transferred to the BUYER.
- PRODUCTS that haven’t been manufactured or sold by Maxbik.
- Incidental/consequential damage or injury.
- PRODUCTS with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter).
- Any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially disassembled, or completely disassembled except by Maxbik or an authorized Maxbik dealer.
- Any PRODUCTS that have been damaged due to improper adjustment or worn components.
- PRODUCTS with damage resulting from an accident.
- PRODUCTS that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially.
- Bicycles not registered with Maxbik by the BUYER within 90 days of delivery/sale.
- Warranty shall not apply to PRODUCTS and/or situations in accordance with the terms of a specific sale (e.g., scratches and dents to scratch & dent discounted merchandise).
- Cleaning of any PRODUCTS.
- PRODUCTS that were not purchased by BUYER in new condition.
- Maxbik will not pay for any third party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix.
- Maxbik will not pay for return shipping on any damaged or defective product or component.
- Maxbik will not cover any damage resulting in the use of a third-party batter charger.
- Maxbik will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
- The warranty does not cover any international orders.
Warranty Claims Process
- Register your e-bike if your e-bike was purchased at places other than Maxbik official location or maxbik.com within 60 days.
- If you suspect that any part/component is defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself or to have it repaired or replaced before contacting Maxbik - doing so many invalidate your warranty and may cause additional damage, not necessarily limited to the PRODUCTS in question, and may also create the risk of injury.
Shipping Damage Claims