We, MAXBIK New Energy Ltd. - the famous ebikes company of Canada are seeking experienced e-bike mechanics with stellar mechanical skills and excellent people skills to repair and maintain e-bikes, support our sales and rentals, be an e-bike and parts resource to our varied customer base and help maintain the order and selection of our merchandise.
– Restore e-bikes and parts to safe condition.
– Assemble new e-bikes for sale or rental.
– Detect the condition of electric bicycles before sale and bicycles that have been returned.
- Repair all bicycles that have problems, purchase bicycle parts corresponding to the model, and replace the problematic ones.
- Regularly check the battery status, and constantly update the best match between the controller and the battery.
– Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for e-bikes with customers.
– Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base.
– Complete assignments and projects to meet our high quality standards.
Skills needed to resolve the bellow problems:
1. The positive and negative poles of the electric bicycle's power supply are reversed.
2. The components burn out due to water ingress and short circuit in the controller
3. Controller circuit board are damaged
4. Desoldering and virtual soldering of components on the circuit board
5. Deviation of positioning magnet
6. The gap between the carbon brushes is uneven
7. Short circuit between the positive and negative poles of the battery
8. Short circuit between turns
9. Short circuit of commutator segments
10. Motor noisy or abnormal sound (for example: the bearing gap in the motor of the electric bicycle is large; the magnet is loose; the motor body is deflected; the surface of the motor steering gear is oxidized, ablated, oily is uneven, the commutator is loose; the carbon brush is loose , The carbon brush holder is not correct)
11. Motor speed slow (clean or replace the photosensitive film to wipe the photosensitive tube; replace the speed control handle; replace the motor; replace the controller)
12. The power indicator does not light up while motor is running (no voltage between the positive and negative leads of the dial, or the wire or connector is broken; the luminous tube is damaged; the dial circuit board is faulty;
13. Voltage indicator on instrument panel is abnormal and the motor is running normally
14. Battery cannot be charged or is under-charged (the fuse in the battery is in poor contact with the holder; the fuse in the battery is broken; the charger has no output, etc.)
15. Reasons and treatments for the motor to stop when it rotates
16. Power-off switch is malfunctioning
17. The problems of instrument panel indicator and motor failure
- High school graduate and over 1 year mechanic training
- Both Mandarin and English
– Experienced mechanic with minimum 2+ years of experience working on e-bikes in a professional environment
– Extensive knowledge of e-bike technology(Controller programming), accessories, and parts (know what is compatible & what is not, etc.)
– Highly competent in e-bike repair, diagnosis, and maintenance
– Hard working, energetic
- Willing to work overtime
– Able to multi-task
WORKING HOURS: 8 hours a day and 5 days each week. (10am - 6pm)
LOCATION: 104 A 15252 – 32nd Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 0R7
HOW TO APPLY:
– Call us: 7785372184
Those considered for an interview will be contacted. DO NOT call to see if we received your resume. We will answer every applicant after receiving your resume.